Wednesday, February 18, 2015

YaYtags - luggage tags

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1666587351/yaytag-trendy-id-tags-for-luggage-or-anything-you is the link for YayTags - "Trendy ID tags for luggage or anything you like!"

They've got some fund designs on their luggage tags, and I've never seen customized luggage tags like this before so I think if you're a traveler you'll love 'em.

School kids will love them to - they don't need to be used for luggage tags - they can be tied onto anything!

The campaign is running until March 7, 2015, and they're about a fourth of the way toward their goal of $3,000.

The founder of this campaign immigrated to the US from Cambodia and part of the proceeds of her business go to help people in that country:

My name is Sunchea Phou and I am an entrepreneur and philanthropist. YaYwallet was first created out of my frustration in finding a fun slim wallet and part to generate income for my foundation Year Zero. Year Zero Foundation supports children in my homeland of Cambodia. The launch of my first product YaYwallet was well received and led to the birth of my company YaY Novelty. YaYtag is my newest creation.

Check out her campaign, and if you like the designs, back the campaign.

She has already got YayWallets for sale, check them out at her websites:

yaynovelty.com

yearzerofoundation.org

No comments:

Post a Comment